Hover over the color you like and watch the fence color change.
Preserve and Protect
Preserva Wood® contains a unique blend of long-lasting ingredients that protect and condition wood, new and old. By combining natural organic oils and resins with other high quality protective ingredients, the result is an easy to apply wood finish that simply lasts longer than other products on the market today. Preserva Wood® protects wood against the earth’s natural degradation by reducing warping, shrinking, cracking, and discoloration. It also provides water-repellent and ultra-violet screens, including Trans oxide pigments which reflect sunlight and enhance the natural beauty and color of wood, while providing the best possible UV protection. Environmentally safe, Preserva Wood® meets the most stringent environmental regulations in the U.S. and Canada. Next time, clean and treat with Preserva Wood® – it’s that easy! Preserva Wood® Transparent comes in six factory-formulated natural colors as well as Clear and is available in 5 gallon, 1 gallon, and quart sizes.
Preserva Wood® Features & Benefits
- Penetrating finish – will not crack or peel
- Low viscosity (thin) – easy to spray!
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection from special reflective pigments
- Tinted “natural finishes” to enhance the natural beauty of your wood
- Environmentally responsible; low VOC
- Lower cost per square foot of protection due to high-solids content
- Long lasting protection from moisture penetration into wood
- Retards warping and cracking of your wood
- Easy to apply, and easy to re-treat when ready (no stripping)
- Ideal for old and new wood surfaces alike
Where to Use Preserva Wood®
- Natural wood siding
- Decks and fences
- Patio and lawn furniture
- Shingle siding and roofs
- Log and timber frame homes
- Other exposed wood needing treatment