Preserva Wood® Tint Bases are formulated with our proprietary technology, which allows us to continue to produce high grade, oil based products that are environmentally compliant. These products can be tinted to a color pallet of 40 preset formulas, or they can be custom tinted to an unlimited range of colors.
Environmentally safe, Preserva Wood® Tint Bases meet the most stringent environmental regulations in the U.S. and Canada.
Preserva Wood® Tint Base –Available in 5 gallon, 1 gallon, and quart sizes. Available at your local retailer for custom tinting.
- Penetrating oil finish – will not crack or peel
- Easy to apply!
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection.
- Environmentally responsible; low VOC
- Lower cost per square foot of protection due to high-solids content
- Long lasting protection in extreme environments (hot summers to snowy winters)
- Retards warping and cracking of your wood
- The cured film is protected from mold and mildew
- Ideal for old and new wood surfaces alike
- Natural wood siding and trim
- Decks and fences
- Patio and lawn furniture
- Log and timber frame homes
- Piers and docks
- All exposed wood that has been properly prepared