The Best Natural Protection Possible.
Very few exterior wood stains offer the beautiful and long-lasting protection of Preserva Wood®. Preserva Wood® Semi-Transparent takes it to a whole new level, utilizing a special blend of natural oils to offer superior durability, color retention, and moisture protection. This ‘high-end’ semi-transparent stain contains an enhanced pigment package that results in deeper colors and longer lasting protection.
The unique formula of our Preserva Wood® Semi-Transparent is fortified with an alkyd resin as well as an enhanced biocide package, which provides superior protection for your wood. It brings out the natural beauty of wood while protecting against harsh elements that can fade and damage exposed wood surfaces. And it’s specifically designed for wood-sided and log homes.
Unlike many other products on the market today that only touch the surface, Preserva Wood® Semi-transparent contains ingredients that get to the heart of the matter and addresses all of the problems associated with exposing wood to weather and sun.
Available in 5 gallon, 1 gallon, and quart sizes.
Preserva Wood® Semi-Transparent is available in six factory-formulated natural colors (Coffee Canyon not featured below):
Rubicon RedRubicon Red
Seaside GraySeaside Gray
Summit CedarSummit Cedar
Tahoe TeakTahoe Teak
Tahoma BrownTahoma Brown
Features & Benefits
- Our Preserva Wood® Semi-Transparent contains the highest quality reflective pigments to keep your wood looking like new with long lasting color.
- This enhanced pigment package is your best defense against ultra violet light.
- Its high solids formula penetrates deep into the surface to strengthen and stabilize your wood.
- Preserva Wood® Semi-Transparent offers more ‘hide’ capability than a transparent stain.
- It’s an excellent choice for older woods that have been damaged or faded, as well as new construction and pre-staining applications.
- Preserva Wood® Semi-Transparent stains are easy to apply and give a beautiful mid-hide with long-lasting color protection
- Natural wood siding
- Decks and fences
- Patio and lawn furniture
- Shingle siding and roofs
- Log and timber frame homes
- Other exposed wood needing treatment